Cute doesn't keep you dry.
- Rain pants for surprise storms on the trail
- Gore-Tex Paclite is waterproof and breathable
- Lightweight polyester resists abrasions
- Keprotec kickpatches stand up to clumsiness
- Full-length zippers for easy on and off
- Zippered thigh pocket doubles as a stuff sack
- Item #TNF04K9
- Q & A
Dry in Iceland
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 120lbs
I bought these pants for a trip to Iceland that me and my wife took this winter. We were looking for a full zip pant that was going to keep us dry in super wet conditions. These pants did an extremely good job and we could not have been more pleased. We really enjoyed having the full zip on the leg, it made the pants easy to adjust around boots. Worth the money