Select a Size
Select a Color
Dryzzle Full-Zip Pant
Leave the trailhead knowing that you're prepared for late afternoon rainstorms with The North Face Dryzzle Full-Zip Pant. These lightweight Gore-Tex shell pants easily compress into your pack and have large side zips—almost all the way to the waist—so that you can get them on quickly at the first sign of rain without taking off your boots. Once that rain hits and you trudge on towards the summit, trust the breathable Gore-Tex membrane to keep the air circulating on your legs, while the added kickpatches on the ankles prevent damage when you are rubbing up against rocks.
- Packable, lightweight rain pants for life on the trail
- Gore-Tex laminate keeps the rain out and lets you breathe
- Large side zips allow for easy on and off over boots
- Kickpatches on ankle add extra durability
- Item #TNF04OF
- 50D 101g/mÃÂ² Gore-Tex Paclite (100% polyester, DWR)
- [short] 30in, [reg] 32in, [long] 34in
- 1 back pocket
- Side Zips
- full length, covered
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 26, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 6` 0"
- 195 lbs
The worst thing about hiking in the rain is getting soaked. I used it for a 3 week long Trek in Napal and it did its job. I love the Gore-Tex fabric. It was light and very pack-able. If your looking to stay dry while hiking i recommend it.
April 2, 2019
Will these fit over a ski boot? Looking for a lightweight spring backcountry pant.
April 8, 2019
Thanks for the question, John. These will fit over a ski boot, however, not as easily as a regular ski pant.