Select your style & size:Select options
Ditch the sun.
There’s nothing quite as fulfilling as wearing The North Face Dryvent Hiker Hat and discovering a pristine mountain lake. Nylon ripstop and polyester mesh combine for a breathable feel, and the elastic sweatband helps wick away sweat so you stay cool when the sun beats down on you. In case it rains, the waterproof DryVent coating and fully taped seams keep your noggin dry so you’re able to focus on the trail.
- Protect your noggin from rain and sun with this hat
- Mesh lining is cool and breathable during hot hikes
- Waterproof DryVent coating defends against rain
- Fully taped seams provide waterproof protection
- Elastic sweatband keeps beads of sweat off your brow
- Fold-up side brims for wearing versatility
- UPF 50 rating provides protection from UV rays
- Item #TNF023Z
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have this (pictured) in a few year old model in a grey color. It I have a fairly large head. My ball-cap size is 7 3/8 so I went with the L/XL size and it works fine. The waterproofing works as advertised as I have been caught in multiple afternoon thundershowers here in Utah. The cord cinch system is very functional and easy to use. The UV protection and the wide brim allows your face to stay protected. I use this primarily for hiking and camping but have also taken it to rainy sporting events baseball games where sun exposure is high.
If you have any questions feel free to send me a message!