Select a size:
Why We Like The Dragline Jacket
There's nothing wrong with a little fashion-forward recreation, especially when our cool kit features a shell as techy as the Dragline Jacket. Hot park laps and surfy powder runs are even more fun when we're looking and feeling good, and the waterproof construction keeps us warm and dry through sunshine and storms alike. Like many of The North Face's newest shells, the Dragline is made with recycled and bio-based materials, blending weather protection with eco-friendly construction for the best ski season.
- Ultra-cool snow jacket with ride-ready style and function
- Waterproof DryVent BioBase membrane made with castor oil and nylon
- Recycled polyester ripstop with a waxy, water-repelling finish
- Helmet-compatible hood with drawcord for a safe, snug fit
- Ventilating underarm zippers offer airflow on high-intensity laps
- Elastic thumb loops secure sleeves for easy layering
- Fixed powder skirt keeps fluffy flakes out of the kit
- Adjustable hem and cuffs offer additional powder protection
- Item #TNFZBGE
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.