Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Dragline Jacket
Packed with pertinent features, the Dragline Jacket is used by The North Face's best skiers and snowboarders and us. The waterproof DryVent 3L fabric fights off wet snow in the Pacific North West and releases excess heat on Skin Tracks in the Mountain West. Additionally a fixed powder skirt fights off blower powder, while a plethora of pockets ensure we are always prepared.
- Ski and snowboard jacket built for the most demanding days
- DryVent membrane wicks moisture while blocking out snow
- DWR coating causes water to bead and run off face fabric
- Durable ripstop design battles back against snags and hooks
- Helmet-compatible hood fights off blowing snow wind
- Multitude of ski and snowboard specific pockets hold gear
- Item #TNFZB49
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.