50% Offsale $139.97 $278.95
Suitable for the Sierras.
The Sierras sure are beautiful in autumn, and while the changing colors and leaves falling around the campsite keep you entertained, The North Face Men's Down Sierra 2.0 Jacket makes sure you aren't shivering the entire trip.Its down insulation warms you up without weighing you down, and the DWR-treated shell sheds light moisture in case an alpine shower quickly moves past you. If it's nothing but sun, the hood zips off for a comfortable amount of coverage.
- Down jacket warm enough for the Sierras in autumn
- Down insulation is light, lofty, and surprisingly warm
- Water-resistant shell made from a cotton blend fabric
- Adjustments at waist and removable hood
- Hand pockets with double entry accesses
- Item #TNF04OV
[face fabric] 73% nylon, 27% cotton, DWR finish [lining] 100% recycled polyester
Center Back Length