Three times the comfort.
From handling backyard snowball battles to riding the summit chairlift on a blisteringly cold February day, The North Face Boys' Double Down Hooded Triclimate Jacket can do it all. This three-in-one jacket pairs a down-insulated outer jacket with a warm zip-in hoodie, which are both strategically-designed to be layered together. Also, both jackets are stuffed with 550-fill goose down to combat plummeting temps and eliminate any dead spots, especially when combined, and both feature hand pockets for a quick stash for either snacks or frozen fingers.
- Toasty warm three-in-one winter jacket for comfort in the cold
- Both jackets are strategically designed to be layered together
- Recycled nylon fabric resists abrasion and wear and tear
- Lofty 550-fill goose down insulation delivers ample warmth
- Drop-tail hem adds coverage for ski days
- Hand pockets in both jackets offer easy storage
- Item #TNF03NK
- Q & A
- Size Bought: x-large
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 115lbs
I bought this for my girl friend and it fits great. She is always cold and this coat keeps her toasty.