Dolomite Sleeping Bag
The North Face Dolomite Sleeping Bag: 40 Degree Synthetic is a casual sleeping bag made for those weekend trips to get out of the city for a couple of days. The wrap-around zipper opens the sleeping bag up so it can lie flat like a blanket if things get too warm inside the tent, and an internal stash pocket holds your phone so you don't lose it at the bottom of your sleeping bag during the night. Heatseeker Eco insulation traps heat so you stay warm throughout the night, and is also made up of 30% post consumer recycled material, contributing to a lower carbon footprint as it contributes to a better night's sleep.
- A sleeping bag to keep you warm on summer weekend camping trips
- Wrap-around zipper allows the sleeping bag to lie flat
- Internal stash pocket holds a phone or headlamp while you sleep
- Heatseeker Eco insulation retains heat and is made of 30% post consumer recycled material
- Item #TNF03ZL
- Q & A
North Face Dolomite Sleeping Bag
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This bag was an incredible deal. I purchased it for a camping trip to North Georgia...I went solo to do some mountain biking and packed light and simple. I sleep in a single person eureka midori tent and on a Klymit bag also purchased from Backcountry...this sleeping bag was the first time I used it and it was light, comfortable, soft, and warm....zippers functioned easily and there was enough room for me to move around in, as I'm typically a side and stomach sleeper. As someone who bike packs and camps a lot, I highly recommend this bag and am sure I will be using for a long long time.