$278.95 - $298.95
Camping companion's cocoon.
Whether it's out of the back of your car in the mountains or in the back of your truck on a cross-country roadtrip, The North Face Dolomite Double Down 20 Degree Sleeping Bag takes on weekend camping adventures with ample room for two and toasty comfort to snuggle up with in colder temps.
This old-school rectangular bag lets you and your sleeping buddy find your favorite sleeping positions comfortably, but also keeps you wrapped in comfort together to prevent dead space from sapping the heat. 550-fill ProDown insulation shuts down any sneaky cold air from creeping in while also evenly spreading the love for consistent warmth. The wraparound footbox ensures that this bag lies flat in most environments, while the brushed taffeta head liner envelops your dome with a soft feel to let you ditch the itchy beanie. This bag's so versatile and comfortable, in fact, that you might just favor it over your living room comforter when you're relaxing around the house.
- Old-school down bag with down insulation and spacious design
- Double-wide, rectangular shape has space enough for two people
- Durable fabric creates a tough, abrasion-resistant design
- Down 550-fill insulation traps precious warmth and compresses
- Brushed taffeta liner delivers a soft next-to-skin feel
- Wraparound footbox zipper allows bag to lie flat
- Item #TNF03ZI
50D ciré polyester taffeta
Max User Height
[regular] 6ft, [long] 6ft 6in
[regular] 5lb 11oz, [long] 6lb 1oz