Toastier than a cup of hot cocoa.
Hit the lift lines in confidence next storm day with The North Face's Women's Descendit Hooded Jacket. This warm ski jacket keeps you toastier than that 3 p.m. cup of hot cocoa you usually indulge in—although who says you can't have both?
The two-layer DryVent shell repels snow to keep you nice and dry, while synthetic Heatseeker insulation provides low-profile warmth in a slim fit so you won't feel like a total marshmallow while you're wandering around the lodge looking for a table. The snap-away powder skirt keeps snow from sneaking in should you take a tumble in the fresh stuff and the zippered pockets are the perfect spot to stash a peanut butter cup for later.
- Hit the slopes in this warm ski jacket
- DryVent shell repels snow to keep you dry
- Heatseeker insulation provides low-bulk warmth
- Slim fit offers a flattering silhouette
- Snap-away powder skirt seals out snow
- Helmet-compatible hood for extra windy days
- Zippered pockets stash a treat for later
- Item #TNF03FN