Denali 2 Fleece Jacket
The North Face's iconic Denali 2 Fleece Jacket looks great everywhere, from sunny ski resort decks to foliage-filled mountaintops. Its recycled polyester fleece will keep you cozy and warm on nights around the fire, whether you're out in the woods or relaxing in the cabin. The chest and shoulders feature abrasion-resistant fabric that won't wear down after seasons of long hikes with a pack on, while the chest and hand pockets provide the perfect place for trail maps and energy bars. If you get caught in winter weather there's a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to shed off the snow, and for heavier precipitation you've got zip-in compatibility with selected shell jackets from The North Face for total weather protection and warmth.
- A classic fleece jacket for multi-season warmth in cold weather
- Recycled polyester fleece offers soft warmth for chilly fall hikes
- Durable overlays are abrasion resistant for long days with a pack
- Chest and hand pockets give you quick access to essential items
- DWR coating sheds snow and light rain to prevent soaking
- Adjustable hem prevents cold winds from sneaking in on windy summits
- Jacket has zip-in integration with compatible TNF shells
- Item #TNF04P0
- Q & A
Awful update to a timeless classic
Beware! For some reason, North Face decided to update their classic Denali Fleece. It's now the "Denali 2," and its terrible. The material is thinner, the pit zips are gone, the tight elastic cuffs have been replaced with a very loose band-style cuff, and the collar is way too high in the front. Overall a poor design by the North Face.
Great Fleece Layer for Mountain Adventur
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 180lbs
Love this Jacket. Have used it on Rainier, Flattop, Longs and other outings. Pit zips help with vetting and abrasion resistant fabric in all the right places. For layering, it zips into my North Face HyVent Jacket for early AM breakfast before summit.