Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Denali 2 Fleece Jacket
The North Face's iconic Denali 2 Fleece Jacket continues to be a pinnacle of everyday styling that looks great everywhere, from sunny ski resort decks to foliage-filled mountaintops. At its core is the recycled polyester fleece that keeps us cozy and warm on nights around the campfire or relaxing in the cabin. Reinforced chest and shoulders feature abrasion-resistant fabric that withstands season after seasons of long hikes with daypacks, while the chest and hand pockets provide the perfect place for trail maps and energy bars. If we get caught in winter weather, there's a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to shed off the snow. For heavier precipitation, we've got zip-in compatibility with selected shell jackets from The North Face for total weather protection and warmth.
- Multi-season fleece that excels in cold weather
- Recycled polyester fleece offers soft comfort in dry alpine air
- Durable overlays resist abrasion from daypacks and gear
- Chest and hand pockets give us quick access to essential items
- DWR coating sheds snow and light rain to prevent soaking
- Adjustable hem prevents cold winds from sneaking in on windy summits
- Zip-in compatibility with other TNF shells
- Item #TNFZAD6
4 based on 107 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.