sale $17.97 $29.9540% Off
Something to look forward to.
Day one's shirt has sweat stains all over it—understandably so considering you hiked for a million miles—and day two's tee soaked up whatever sweat remained on your skin. You won't need a day four tee after you put on The North Face Women's Day Three Tank. Its FlashDry fibers feel soft against your skin, and it'll wick moisture away from those small day hikes you planned before the backpacking trip even started. An anti-odor treatment keeps the Day Three fresh on day five.
- Tank top only to be used on day three of backpacking adventures
- Flashdry fibers wick moisture and dry quickly for sweaty hikes
- Anti-odor treatment maintains comfort by day five
- Elastic loop packs the tank top down for compact storage
- Item #TNF048D
66% cotton, 34% polyester
backpacking, casual, hiking
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 140lbs
The fabric and cut of armholes and neckline is good but the body is disproportionately roomy. That might be a feature for some, but it's a bug for me and I had to tailor it to fit.