Time for day-three outfit.
It's day three of your backpacking trip and it's time to change shirts—grab your conveniently packed Day Three Women's Short-Sleeve Top by The North Face from the bottom of your pack and wear this for the remainder of the trek. Made with quick-drying and moisture-wicking material, your backside dries quickly after you remove your backpack, and the anti-odor technology helps keep the fabric fresh after day six rolls around.
- Performance-casual shirt for your outdoor lifestyle
- Quick-drying and moisture-wicking material keeps you dry
- Anti-odor fabric doesn't stink up the campsite
- Roll-and-pack design with internal elastic loop
- Feminine design doesn't compromise your style
- Item #TNF048C
- Q & A
Gave this as a gift their respons was they really liked it they liked the color, they did say the fit was a little weird but they said it was very comfortable to wear.
Looks good until you raise your arms
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 130lbs
The aqua color is super pretty and the fabric is really nice but the cut is kinda weird. I'm a climber so I always raise my arms in shirts as a test and this shirt ended up showing my entire stomach and had a tremendous amount of extra fabric in the upper back/shoulder area. I would be constantly adjusting it so it has to go back. I ordered a small and I normally wear a small and it was just slightly baggy on me when my arms were at my sides.