Select Style & Size
Cyclone Hooded Jacket
As the name implies, The North Face made the Cyclone Hooded Jacket specifically for windy weather situations, particularly on the go. Weighing in just under seven ounces, the Cyclone conveniently stows away into its own pocket for easy packing, then whips out in a hot second to block wind and repel light moisture. The Cyclone's WindWall nylon is nearly impenetrable to the wind, and the DWR treatment keeps precipitation at bay. Not to mention, the stylish color-blocking comes in handy when you head into town after a day on the trail.
- A lightweight wind shell for blustery mountain days
- Highly wind-resistant fabric rated at less than 4 CFM
- Durable water repellent finish sheds light moisture
- Adjustable hood and elastic hem and cuffs seal out the chill
- Zip pockets provides a secure stash for trail snacks
- Standard fit layers well over your favorite fleece
- Item #TNF04YF
- WindWall (100% 50D polyester ripstop), DWR coating
- Windproof Rating
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 8, 2019
Pretty Good Windbreaker
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 160 lbs
This isn't the best windbreaker I've ever owned, but it's pretty good. The if tis a little weird, I would size up if you're concerned at all. The colors are awesome and it's waterproof. It makes for a great late spring, early fall jacket.