Why We Like The Cyclone Anorak
We like slipping The North Face's Cyclone Anorak overhead whenever windy weather's outside the tent. It keeps us covered in more than windy weather, too. This anorak does the trick when rainy clouds are blown over the campground, and even after when the sun pokes out.
- Anorak covers you in WindWall windproofing on blustery camping trips
- WindWall is also water-resistant for light rain showers
- Adjustable hood and hem ensures solid coverage
- Front quarter zip amplifies ventilation
- UPF 50 maximized sun protection
- Item #TNFZAUG
- Responsible Collection
- WindWall (100% recycled polyester, non-PFC DWR finish)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?