Packable wind protection.
It was bluebird when you started your ascent this morning, but now that you've gained some considerable elevation the wind is howling with a vengeance. Though you might have forgotten you'd packed it at all (weighing in at a nearly undetectable 8oz), The North Face Men's Cyclone 2 Hooded Jacket can be quickly deployed from its hand pocket to give you shelter from the storm. Highly wind-resistant WindWall fabric with DWR treatment, a fully adjustable hood, and elastic bound hem and cuffs sheds light moisture and prevents the gale from clawing away your precious warmth. A relaxed fit provides a touch of room for layering and unrestricted range of motion.
- A lightweight hoodie that shields you from howling wind
- WindWall fabric with DWR blocks wind and light precipitation
- Relaxed fit leaves room for midlayers
- Adjustable hood with elastic bound cuff and hems
- Jacket is stowable in its hand pocket
- Item #TNF030G
- Q & A
Its really light im happy to wear it
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 180lbs
Got this for my Dad for Father's day and he loves it! Great colors and fit
Does the jacket run big or small?
Hey Mikael the North Face Cyclone 2 jacket runs true to size.