Looks vintage, feels modern.
Between its diamond-quilted design and workwear-inspired aesthetic, the North Face Men's Cuchillo Insulated Vest certainly looks the part of retro-inspired insulated vest. However, you'll find it's filled with the modern warmth of 100-gram Heatseeker insulation. This means you'll remain toasty through chilly-to-freezing conditions encountered in late autumn and throughout winter.
Since it's meant for layering, you'll find the ribbed collar contributes to its soft-wearing appeal, and won't uncomfortable when you're rocking a sweater or flannel shirt underneath. The sleek shell features a DWR finish for added water repellency, should you encounter a passing rain or snow flurry on your morning commute or evening out at the local saloon. Additionally, it's lined with Sherpa fleece, which maximizes your coziness with its high-pile fuzziness.
- Retro-inspired vest packed with modern warmth and comfort
- 100g Heatseeker insulation for lofty warmth in cold conditions
- Sleek polyester shell with DWR finish for water repellency
- Sherpa fleece lining for extra heat retention and fuzzy comfort
- Ribbed collar remains comfortable while layering
- Zippered hand pockets carry daily essentials
- Item #TNF03KA