Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Cuchillo 2.0 Insulated Hooded Jacket
At first glance, you'd think The North Face's Cuchillo Insulated Jacket was a vintage piece from the late '70s. However, looks can be deceiving, and in this case, the Cuchillo Insulated Jacket is thoroughly modern with its lofty Heatseeker insulation wrapped in a sleek and water-resistant shell, then lined with cozy Sherpa fleece for extra heat retention. We'll go as far to say the Cuchillo Insulated Jacket blends the best of old-school aesthetics and modern functionality and warmth, making it a favorite choice for cold commutes into work and late night festivities under cold, clear skies.
- Warm and stylish jacket for cold winter days in the city
- Synthetic insulation provides toasty warmth in cold weather
- Sherpa fleece lining delivers added warmth and cozy comfort
- Soft yet durable canvas shell withstands wear of urban adventures
- DWR coating sheds light rain and snow in stormy weather
- Fixed hood blocks out the wind on blustery winter days
- Zippered pockets keep your everyday items securely stashed
- Item #TNF05SZ
- Q & A
Too Large but Still nice
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XXL
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 235lbs
Had to return this piece because it was way too big. Typically wear XXL in everything and it was too large to wear. I would size down absolutely! Quality of the product was very nice still.