Vintage style meets modern warmth.
At first glance, you'd think The North Face Men's Cuchillo Insulated Jacket was a vintage piece from the late '70s. However, looks can be deceiving, and in this case, the Cuchillo Insulated Jacket is thoroughly modern jacket with its lofty Heatseeker insulation wrapped in a sleek and water-resistant shell, then lined with cozy Sherpa fleece for extra heat retention. We'll go as far to say the Cuchillo Insulated Jacket blends the best of old-school aesthetics and modern functionality and warmth, making it a favorite choice for cold commutes into work and late night festivities under cold, clear skies.
- Insulated jacket combines vintage style with modern warmth
- 100/120g Heatseeker synthetic insulation in the body/sleeves
- Sleek polyester shell with DWR finish for weather-resistance
- Sherpa fleece lining for extra coziness and heat retention
- Zippered hand pockets lend a safe place for valuables
- Ribbed collar and cuffs for a casual look and feel
- Item #TNF03K9
[TNF Black Dobby] 79% nylon, 21% poleyster, [all other colors] 50D polyester, DWR finish, [lining] Sherpa fleece (polyester)
[body] 100g Heatseeker, [sleeves] 120g Heatseeker
Center Back Length
2 secure-zip hand