Vintage style meets modern warmth.
- Insulated jacket combines vintage style with modern warmth
- 100/120g Heatseeker synthetic insulation in the body/sleeves
- Sleek polyester shell with DWR finish for weather-resistance
- Sherpa fleece lining for extra coziness and heat retention
- Zippered hand pockets lend a safe place for valuables
- Ribbed collar and cuffs for a casual look and feel
- Item #TNF03K9
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 180lbs
This is a stylish and warm outdoor meets urban fashion piece which is very consistent with the direct of The North Face's lifestyle clothing. The jacket is lined with a very light sherpa fleece which adds warmth and keeps the general profile of the jacket low. The sherpa combined with the synthetic insulation results in a warmer-than-expected jacket. The fit is what I would call relaxed true to size. Meaning, this is a very normal fit piece with generous shoulders. I think this is appropriate given this is an urban inspired piece trying to evoke a mix of the outdoor bomber/varsity jacket vibe. I prefer my jackets a bit more tailored than most, but find this one very comfortable and not too big. I have been really impressed wit the quality of The North Face's construction over the past few years. With everyone moving to Patagonia, I don't think The North Face gets enough credit for design and overall product quality.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Just got this Jacket and Its awesome! its perfect for the fall weather and it looks great! I ordered a size Medium and the fit is good and looks clean but there is still just enough room to throw some layers underneath when it gets even colder.