3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Cuchillo Insulated Full-Zip Hooded Jacket
Sometimes early-morning trail runs are a little brisk, but that's why we're donning the Salty Dog Glove. They're a lightweight knit glove that's perfect for everyday pursuits. A soft synthetic knit offers warmth and comfort, and a suede palm adds to the durability of these gloves. Gripping a trekking pole is no problem, and touchscreen compatibility means we'll be able to capture the moment with ease.
- Lightly insulated jacket looks great layered over flannel or T-shirt
- Hardwearing canvas material is designed to withstand wear
- Water-resistant finish repels light rain and snowfall
- Sherpa fleece lining adds warmth and is soft against skin
- Ribbed cuffs and hem help to trap body heat when the temperature drops
- Item #TNFZAD3
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 73% nylon, 27% cotton, FlashDry, non-PFC DWR finish, [lining] 100% recycled polyester Sherpa fleece, [insulation] 100g Heatseeker Eco
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 0.8oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.