All it takes is the proper jacket.
Who says you can't go camping in November? Squeeze in one last weekend in the woods before the snow starts flying and stay warm and dry in The North Face's Men's Cuchillo Hooded Parka. The two-layer DryVent shell protects you from unpredictable fall weather, and the sherpa fleece lining keeps you toastier than your campfire. Pull up the adjustable hood when crisp winds sting your face and stand your ground in your battle against the ever-ominous winter season approaching.
- A durable jacket for cold weather fun
- DryVent shell repels wind and water
- Sherpa fleece lining is warm and cozy
- Relaxed fit is great for layering
- Adjustable hood keeps the weather out
- Item #TNF03K8
- Q & A
Nice & Stylish Jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 150lbs
Kept me dry and warm walking around New York City in the snow and cold. This jacket works best for casual use.
Plenty of pockets
Long body keeping warmth in.
No insulation in pockets