Cryos Wool Blend Down Parka GTX
The Cryos Wool Blend Down Parka GTX is a potpourri of great materials constructed to keep you warm and dry this winter. The North Face gave it a Gore-Tex membrane to seal out moisture while keeping the jacket breathable with a synthetic and wool blend shell. 800-fill down is high-loft to trap in your body heat, and the jacket is constructed with mechanical stretch to ensure that it won't restrict your movement. A shawl hood adjusts to seal out gusts of wind while zippered vents under the arms and at the back let you adjust your airflow.
- Parka for cold, wet days around town or on the slopes
- Waterproof Gore-Tex seals out rain and melting snow
- High-loft, 800-fill down traps in heat
- Wool blend regulates temperature and moisture
- Mechanical stretch for freedom of motion
- Vents at the back and underarms adjust airflow
- Shawl hood adjusts to seal out drafts
- Item #TNF04JQ
[membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face fabric] 42% polyester, 34% nylon, 19% wool, 5% elastane, [lining] polyester brushed taffeta
Center Back Length
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Q & A
It is beautiful, the color is great, it feels wonderful on, and the jacket fits easily over a sweater, which is exactly what I wanted as the temps go down.
take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info