Cryos Insulated Mountain GTX Jacket
From mountaintops to mountain towns, The North Face's Cryos Insulated Mountain GTX Jacket has everything you need to get through winter and then some. Perfect for everyday life in wet and cold climates, with enough versatility for you to take it out on the trail or ski hill, this jacket features a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane for durable protection against everything from passing flurries to heavy winter mixes. Whether you're commuting to the office or the mountain, you'll be able to fight the early-morning cold with toasty warm PrimaLoft Gold insulation. The stretchy cotton blended construction offers a casual look and feel, while high handwarmer pockets give you a convenient place to rest your chilly digits when you're exploring snowy streets, forests, and summits.
- A versatile jacket for those who live in wet and cold climates
- Gore-Tex membrane offers waterproof protection from heavy snowfall
- PrimaLoft insulation won't lose loft or warmth in wet conditions
- High handwarmer pockets offer convenient warmth on chilly days
- Adjustable hood protects you on windy and snowy walks
- Cotton-blend fabric delivers casual vibes
- Adjustable hem lets you seal out the cold on frigid commutes
- Item #TNF04N4
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: X Large
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 240lbs
This coat was bought for my dad. He lives in Wyoming where it gets really cold. This coat is lightweight but very warm.