Wearing The North Face’s Cryos Hiker Boots for Women, you’re taken back to the roots of European expedition footwear. With felted wool keeping your feet warm and a calfskin leather collar providing a comfortable fit above the ankle, the Cryos is ideal for fall hikes in the mountains or winter shopping through cobblestone streets. The Vibram rubber soles not only help to disperse mud or rocks underfoot, but they also help to keep your feet stable on slippery or uneven surfaces, making these a great cold-weather season boot all around.
- Handmade mountain boots with unique Italian style
- Felted wool creates a breathable pathway for warmth and cool air
- Calfskin leather provides comfortable lining around the ankle
- EVA midsole offers lightweight, flexible support
- Molded heel helps to provide stable footing
- Durable Vibram sole helps to create stable footing
- Item #TNF03RB