North Face durability, Italian style.
The North Face Men’s Cryos Hiker Boots are made to hike through rugged Italian peaks, but from the looks of them, you’ll probably end up wearing them around town, too. The handmade leather upper provides dual-functioning durability and polished style. And with a felted wool sockliner to keep you warm and molded-rubber guards to help keep you dry, the Cryos boots are perfect for fall hikes or putting up holiday decorations in your yard. A lightweight, flexible midsole and molded heel put the cherry on top of the cake to make them your most comfortable, versatile hiking boots yet.
- Handmade mountain boots with unique Italian style
- Full-grain leather upper provides protection from the elements
- Felted wool creates a breathable pathway for warmth and cool air
- Calfskin leather provides comfortable lining around the ankle
- EVA midsole offers lightweight, flexible support
- Molded heel helps to provide stable footing
- Durable Vibram sole helps to avoid trips and falls
- Item #TNF03RC
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 220lbs
I have been struggling with support for my wonky feet, I purchased this hiking boots and they have been exceptional! Great support, feet and ankles feel much better with my daily hikes!