Stand up to the wrath of Mother Nature.
The North Face designed the Women's Cryos Expedition GTX Parka for conditions that human beings were definitely not designed for. Whether you're actually hunkering down for the winter on Baffin Island or your walk to the store just feels like a mission through the tundra, enjoy a cozy escape from Mother Nature's harshest in this heavy-duty parka.
The Gore-Tex shell repels snow and rain, with fully taped seams to keep moisture from sneaking in. The North Face stuffed this parka with toasty 800-fill goose down, so you can enjoy sleeping-bag level warmth while you're out and about. The adjustable hood features a soft and stylish, faux-fur ruff, and the knee-length fit adds a little extra warmth while you're navigating subzero temps.
- A heavy duty parka for winter's harshest conditions
- Gore-Tex shell fights off snow and rain
- Fully taped seams
- 800-fill down is warm and compressible
- Adjustable hood with a removable faux-fur ruff
- Knee-length offers extra protection
- Flattering slim fit
- Invisible chest and back vents so you don't overheat
- Item #TNF03O6