Cryos 3L Big E Mac GTX Jacket
- Rain jacket with military-inspired style
- Waterproof Gore-Tex seals out moisture
- Wire brim provides structure for the hood
- Adjustable cuffs secure the sleeves
- Padded shoulder harness for easy carriage
- Item #TNF04N3
- Q & A
Lives up to renowned quality but......
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: X. Large
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 200lbs
Wow. A steal to buy this quality of a coat at a closeout discount. I didn't think I would have bought it at full price but after checking out the quality and wearing it a few times, it's worth it. Took out the shoulder straps used to drape it over your shoulders when wet. Seemed like a useless idea to me. I will say that I bought the XL based on my other North Face gear but it was way too big. This was way too big. I sent it back and ordered a large from another vendor and am thrilled. Fuller fitting so it sits a bit big, just like an overcoat meant to go over a suit or a light hoodie. Light warmth but very windproof.