Running against the wind has never been so easy.
Running in spring weather can be a mixed bag—welcome touches of warm temperatures punctuated by bitterly cold breezes left over from winter—leaving you at a loss for what to wear. The North Face found a solution for running in these fickle conditions by developing the Women's Crew Run Wind Anorak Jacket. Highly wind-resistant and breathable, this running top brings you protection from heat-sapping gusts and light precipitation thanks to its tough, DWR-coated construction, while the half-zip design and mesh panels ensure breathable comfort when the wind dies down. Elastic cuffs act as snug barriers against the elements, and a touch of reflectivity on the hood helps boost your visibility on darker outings.
- Highly wind-resistant and breathable pullover anorak
- Durable fabric with DWR-coating resists light rain
- Wind-permeability rated at less than 4 CFM
- Relaxed fit helps you layer underneath
- Multiple pockets bring along your music, cash, and keys
- Item #TNF04B8