Camping in the fall can be a risky weather gamble, but with The North Face Crescent sweater, you can stay cozy no matter Mother Nature’s mood. After leaving the campfire’s warm glow and crawling into your tent at night, this insulating pullover will help cut the evening cold. Easily strip it off once your sleeping bag heats up and keep it warm at your feet for the morning chill. Sunrise yoga feels glorious when you aren’t shivering from a brisk dawn breeze, so slide out of your tent and into the Crescent for a rewarding morning stretch session. With a relaxed fit and dropped shoulders, this crewneck layers effortlessly and doesn't restrict your mobility.
- A cozy crewneck for casual campsite lounging
- Synthetic fabric insulates against the morning chill
- Polyester offers durable comfort for extended use
- Drop shoulder affords freedom of movement for sunrise yoga
- Snap kangaroo pockets stow a phone for hand-free agility
- Relaxed fit layers effortlessly over a workout tank or T-shirt
- Item #TNF05KI
What do you think about this product?