Crisp air, snow-kissed pines, a cozy fire, and the warm, oaky smell of a winter cabin are some of the best things about escaping up into the mountains for a weekend. But when you just can't make it out of the city to enjoy the sensations of the wilderness, slip on The North Face Crescent Poncho for a close second. The sweater-knit fleece will wrap you in coziness while two hand pockets allow you to store essentials or warm your hands. Tonal, decorative trip provides modern detailing, while the prints of the poncho look as if they were taken straight out of the winter cabin.
- Poncho that takes the feeling of a winter cabin outside
- Tonal, decorative trim gives modern detailing and aesthetics
- Hand pockets provide both storage and ability to warm hands
- Sweater-knit fleece is soft, comfy, and warm against the skin
- Relaxed fit wraps easily around multiple layers
- Item #TNF04LS
- Q & A
Not my cup of tea
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 125lbs
Per my fiancé:
I was so excited to receive this as I love poncho style garments - especially warm and flannel like designs, however I was pretty disappointed in the cut and style. It runs big but not the intentional 'bigger fit' I was looking for. I also thought there would be some sort of button or tie to have the option of keeping the poncho together but there was nothing.