Corefire Down Jacket
Made for the coldest days of the ski season, The North Face Men's Corefire Down Jacket is ideal for frigid January mornings spent surfing through cold, dry powder. It pairs the ultra-durable weatherproofing of Gore Infinium with the lightweight warmth of goose down to keep you dry and toasty as you slash deep snow while everyone else is hiding in the lodge.
Gore Infinium fabric halts howling wind in its tracks and shrugs off heavy snowfall. Down insulation is unrivaled in its warmth-to-weight ratio, meaning you stay comfortably warm without feeling weighed down or restricted. The down was sourced from geese that were never force-fed or live-plucked, so your conscience is clear while you shred. Since down loses its warming powers when wet, The North Face added Primaloft Black synthetic insulation in exposed or particularly moisture-prone areas, namely the hood, seat, and underarms, to help you stay toasty when you're skiing hard in a storm for hours on end. Snap on the powder skirt when the snow is piling up, or attach the jacket to compatible North Face pants to create an impenetrable barrier when the powder is practically overhead. Basically, the Corefire lives for the harshest days on the hill.
- Ski and snowboard jacket that keeps you sheltered and focused
- GORE Infinium blocks out weather and wind to keep layering dry
- Goose down insulation provides lightweight warmth to trap heat
- Synthetic insulation in high wear areas maintains loft when wet
- Fixed and insulated hood traps extra wind and blocks blowing snow
- Ski and ride specific pockets keep you organized and prepared
- Powder skirt keeps blower snow out of your internal layering
- Item #TNF05OR