Cooler Than Culotte Pant
- Wide-leg pants for a stylish summer look
- Synthetic blend is lightweight and breathable
- DWR finish sheds light precipitation
- Four-way stretch ensures freedom of motion
- UPF 50 rating lets you play in the sun without worry
- High-waist design pairs nicely with crop tops
- Hidden front pockets hold your phone or keys
- Item #TNF053V
- Q & A
new favorite pants
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 2
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 135lbs
I love these pants so much! I've always been a fan of the high-rise culotte/flare-leg style, so when I saw a pair from TNF with DWR, I couldn't believe it. I'm going to China next week and can't wait to wear these sight-seeing, hiking, and exploring cities. They're comfortable, breezy, lightweight, and water-resistant. Oh, and cute. What's not to love?
Regarding sizing, I'm normally a size 2-4 (27" waist) and I originally got the size 4, but had to size down to a 2 because they were too big at the waist. If you're between sizes, I'd recommend sizing down.
A lot of fabric
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 4
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 120lbs
I bought these pants thinking they would be good for traveling. They're made of a durable, lightweight, stretchy material (a la Prana/REI outdoor pants) and seem difficult to crease, which is great . Unfortunately for my height, these pants are a little too long, hitting me an inch above the ankle, and hiding that little bit of ankles/calves that could help to balance out the extra wide-legged proportions (my boyfriend says the pants look like 'Kendo' martial arts pants on me, lol). I plan to return. Someone taller than me could probably pull these off. I would recommend sizing down, since the pants are elasticated at the back.
Hi, how tall is the model in the product photos for the black pants and what size is she wearing? Thanks.