Clement Triclimate Jacket
Adapt to the changing weather with the help of The North Face Men's Clement Triclimate Jacket. This winter jacket's three-in-one system pairs a waterproof, breathable shell with an insulated liner jacket to transition from frigid, stormy conditions to sunny skies with ease.
A two-layer DryVent construction with fully sealed seams gives the shell impenetrable protection from rain, sleet, and snow while allowing internal moisture to escape, and ample HeatSeeker insulation in the liner keeps you cozy through days where brisk temps and bluebird skies collide. Furthering your versatility, the shell features zippered underarm vents for a quick release of excess heat, while adjustability in the hood customizes your level of protection. Plus, the four-snap powder skirt locks down the defense against sneaking snow on deep days at the resort.
- Versatile, protective 3-in-1 jacket for varying conditions
- Waterproof, breathable 2-layer shell keeps you comfortably dry
- Insulated inner jacket ensures warmth when worn on its own
- Regular fit keeps you moving without restriction
- Zippered underarm ventilation promotes cool air circulation
- Snap-away powder skirt adds protection from deep pow
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood won't sacrifice safety
- Multiple zippered pockets throughout stash essentials
- Item #TNF04PY
- Q & A
Heavy coat with great warmth
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 240lbs
Like the title says this is a heavy coat. I haven't used it too much but I would take it out skiing or snowboarding, but not much else. It is great for casual wear as well if you like the look, but I don't think I would ever use it for technical or backcountry excursions.
Cousin Loves It
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My cousin bought this for east coast skiing and loves it. It fits really well - great length on the hem and sleeves. Keeps him warm while he shreds the ice.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
This jacket is really cool. I like the zip in/out mid layer which can add extra warmth on those really cold days, or you can zip it out and wear the outer shell alone on those days where the mid layer might not be needed. I really like all of the pockets and how large they are. They can hold plenty. There is plenty of room without the jacket being overly baggy.