Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's River & Water Shorts we have in stock.View Similar Products
Class V Utility Short
The North Face made its Class V Utility Shorts super versatile, so go ahead and wear them around town, then head out for an afternoon hike no sweat. In fact, the lightweight nylon fabric is treated with FlashDry technology, so it truly does eliminate perspiration when you're hitting the trial in the heat. The Class V also features an integrated belt, so you're never left with an awkward fit, and the fabric defends against the harsh sun so you're free to hang out all day long.
- Lightweight shorts that are perfect for the trail
- Quick-drying construction keeps you comfortable on warm summer days
- Incorporated sun protect defends against the ultraviolet
- Zippered cargo pocket provides a secure stash for money or keys
- Integrated belt ensures a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #TNF055E
- Q & A
Tough and Versatile.
These shorts are extremely tough, lightweight, and dry extremely fast. The fabric is thick and burley but also breathable. Iâve taken them on several long hikes as well as wet wading while fishing for trout and they have not disappointed.