Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Class V Skort
On days that we're seeking a stylish fit for a variety of activities, we pick this ultra-comfortable active skort that plays in and out of water. This skort performs as a stretchy bottom for adventures by foot or as a functional, sun-protective layer for paddling at the lake. Moisture-wicking materials dry quickly whether we break a sweat or pop in for a swim.
- Ideal summer skort for performance in and out of the water
- Stretchy, full-coverage skirt provides full range of motion
- Breathable liner wicks moisture for all-day comfort
- FlashDry technology dries quickly after playing in water
- Sun protection keeps thighs protected from harmful rays
- Item #TNFZAPW
- 68% recycled nylon, 26% nylon, 6% elastane, FlashDry, DWR coating
- Skirt Length
- Shorts Length
- 1 zippered back
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, beachwear
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 21, 2021
I can't believe this is tech-apparel
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 135 lbs
Ok. Did you see the pattern on this skirt? The North Face absolutely crushed the floral pattern on this skirt, I'm in love. Plus, there are SHORTS IN THE SKIRT. Hello! Genius! These are perfect for sweaty summer days, the shorts are light, and the material of the skirt is quick dry. I honestly don't think I'll buy another skirt that doesn't have shorts underneath. Only thing I would recommend are pockets. Also, I have pretty wide hips and typically wear a medium, but this skirt feels larger than a medium.