Class V Skort
With the practicality of shorts and style of a skirt, The North Face's Class V Skort keeps you looking cute on the trails and at the campsite. Stretchy, sun protective, quick-drying and moisture-wicking fabric is perfect for stand-up paddleboarding and hiking throughout summer. And an elastic waist band is easy to slip over your swimsuit while the short liners give you coverage for when you head back to the campsite.
- A skort made for camping, hiking, and covering up your swimsuit
- Quick-drying and moisture-wicking material designed for getting wet
- UPF 50 sun protection protects you while having fun in the sun
- Short liner keeps you covered during your activities
- Comfortable elastic and drawcord waist is easy to slip over swimsuit
- Zippered pocket safely holds your keys while on the water or hiking
- Item #TNFZ9ZM
- 100% nylon
- [skirt] 15.5in
- [short] 3in
- elastic with drawcord
- 2 hand, 1 zippered
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- paddling, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 5, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- s & m
- 5` 7"
- 140 lbs
I ordered the yellow print in a medium and it was too big so I exchanged it for a small in the teal color and didn't like it. It fit ok in the waist but the shorts underneath were big and baggy, so it felt strange. I am returning.