Start Earning Rewards Now—
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Board Shorts we have in stock.View Similar Products
Class V Skort
With the practicality of shorts and style of a skirt, The North Face's Class V Skort keeps you looking cute on the trails and at the campsite. Stretchy, sun protective, quick-drying and moisture-wicking fabric is perfect for stand-up paddleboarding and hiking throughout summer. And an elastic waist band is easy to slip over your swimsuit while the short liners give you coverage for when you head back to the campsite.
- A skort made for camping, hiking, and covering up your swimsuit
- Quick-drying and moisture-wicking material designed for getting wet
- UPF 50 sun protection protects you while having fun in the sun
- Short liner keeps you covered during your activities
- Comfortable elastic and drawcord waist is easy to slip over swimsuit
- Zippered pocket safely holds your keys while on the water or hiking
- Item #TNFZ9ZM
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.