Why We Like The Class V Mini Short
Rigorous hikes and riverside romps pair perfectly with these lightweight performance shorts. Crafted from stretchy and moisture-resistant materials, these shorts are ideal for breaking a sweat or playing in the water. The fashionable cut looks great on and off the trail, so we can stroll through town confidently, even after intense activity.
- Mini performance short for laid-back and active summer outings
- Stretchy, moisture-wicking materials provide all-day comfort
- FlashDry technology lets these shorts play in the water
- UPF 50 protection keeps skin safer in the sunshine
- Item #TNFZAPU
- 68% recycled nylon, 26% nylon, 6% elastane, FlashDry, DWR coating
- short, mid-thigh
- 1 zippered back
- Split Leg
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, beachwear
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 21, 2021
Great board shorts!
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 158 lbs
Love these shorts the minute I got them. The perfect board shorts. Ordered the light pink to match my bathing suit, and they are a bit see through. Not a huge deal, as I’ll have a swim suit on under them, but I went ahead and immediately ordered a second pair- black and those easily could be used for casual wear as well. Comfy. I ordered size medium and fit perfectly. I’m 5’4”, 158lbs, and athletic/curvy build. I can’t wait to use these shorts all summer long paddle boarding, hiking, and enjoying the outdoors.