Why We Like The Class V Belted Short
Whether we're on the boat or on the boardwalk, we're wearing the Class V Belted Short for breezy style and comfort. The rugged material has plenty of stretch, letting us enjoy our daily adventures unobstructed. All the while, our keys and wallet stay secure in the zippered back pocket.
- Lightweight short for all your on- and near-water adventures
- Durable material provides quick-drying performance
- Water-resistant finish fends off light splashes
- Elasticized waistband with integrated belt for customized fit
- Item #TNFZAPT
- Responsible Collection
- 68% recycled nylon, 26% nylon, 6% elastane, FlashDry technology, non-PFC DWR coating
- 2 hand, 1 zippered rear
- elastic, integrated belt
- Recommended Use
- beachwear, casual, hiking, paddling, fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 7, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
These are super cute summer shorts, but the Evening Sand Pink color is see through. That was disappointing, especially for a brand like The North Face!