Select a Size
Select a Color
Class V Short
Whether you want to canoe, kayak, or paddleboard, the Class V Short's woven polyester fabric gives you buttery soft comfort while shedding water and drying quickly thanks to its DWR finish.
- Board shorts made for amphibious adventures of all kinds
- Nylon fabric is durable, lightweight, and water-resistant
- DWR coating causes water to bead and runoff
- Flash Dry fibers dry quickly to boost all-day comfort
- Drawstring and elastic is waist lock in a secure fit
- 2 hand pockets keep important items accessible
- Item #TNFZ9ND
- 100% nylon, FlashDry
- elastic, drawstring
- 2 hand
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- beachwear, flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling, surfing, swimming
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 19, 2020
Great Summer Short
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 115 lbs
I bought the camo, and I love the pattern - it's almost a modern camo print. Great colors that match with a ton of other colors in my wardrobe. They do run a bit large in the waistband, but there is a drawstring so you can tighten the elastic band. If you don't have much in the way hips/butt you may want to consider sizing down, but otherwise the drawstring should suffice if they are a little loose on the hips. They are a water friendly material but don't look like a water or boardshort at all while they're on, in fact I wears these most for daily use rather than water-activities. Pair this with a muscle tank or oversized tee in a pop color like red, and your favorite pair of Tevas to complete the look!