Why We Like the Class V Short
On leisurely flatwater paddle days, we pull on the Class V Short for quick-drying performance and ultimate comfort. The cooling material protects us from the sun’s harmful rays and is rugged enough for bushwhacking excursions when nature calls.
- Stylish, high-performing short for adventures on trail and water
- Durable recycled material is quick-drying and water-resistant
- Gathered elastic waist with drawcord for secure fit
- Split hem for venting and flair
- Zippered back pockets secure small items
- Item #TNFZAPV
- Responsible Collection
- 68% recycled nylon, 26% nylon, 6% elastane, FlashDry treatment, non-PFC DWR finish
- elastic, drawcord
- 2 hand pockets, 2 zippered back pockets
- Recommended Use
- beachwear, paddling, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 26, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 189 lbs
Bought these shorts in XL at first. They do run a size bigger so you will need to size one down had to return for a large. Loved them so much got them in two different patterns. Easy to eat and very comfortable.