Select Style & Size
Class V Belted Trunk
Ready for whitewater paddling and amphibious activities, The North Face Men's Class V Belted Trunks have an integrated belt that keeps them secure during fast-paced activity and when you get dumped out of your boat. The lightweight, quick-drying fabric keeps them from dripping all over your car once you leave the water, and it wicks moisture off your legs when you're working up a sweat.
- Versatile trunks ready for paddle and wet adventure days
- Woven nylon face fabric handles the demands of daily wear
- FlashDry wicks moisture and dries quickly for maximum comfort
- Partially visible stretch webbing belt creates a secure fit
- Multiple inseam options let you dial in the fit for your look
- UPF 50+ rating helps keep you covered from harmful rays
- Mesh liner adds comfort to amphibious summer days
- Item #TNFZ9J2
- 100% nylon woven faille, FlashDry
- [small] 5in [medium] 7in [large] 9in
- 2 secure-zip hand
- adjustable webbing belt
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- beachwear, casual, flatwater paddling, hiking, ocean paddling, river paddling, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 4, 2020
Last Years Model was the standard
Last years Class V shorts were perfect, and now they suck. Huge cargo pockets on the side are lame. :(
December 28, 2019
Not color fast!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 160 lbs
I've had several pairs of these in the past and loved them. The most recent pair however faded the first day I wore them in a pool! After the second wearing the blue trunks were pink! Waste of money! They're in the trash while I can still use a pair I've had about 4 years now.
February 13, 2020
It says small size 5in, medium is 7in, and large is 9in. But when you try to pick a size it only gives you short or regular. Is regular 7in or 9in?
February 18, 2020
Hi Forest - According to The North Faces website, the Short inseam is 8" and Regular inseam is 10". Here's a link to their website that you can copy and paste in your browser: https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/mens-class-v-belted-trunks