Select style & size:Select options
Class V Belted Trunk
Ready for whitewater paddling and amphibious activities, The North Face Men's Class V Belted Trunks have an integrated belt that keeps them secure during fast-paced activity and when you get dumped out of your boat. The lightweight, quick-drying fabric keeps them from dripping all over your car once you leave the water, and it wicks moisture off your legs when you're working up a sweat.
- Versatile trunks ready for paddle and wet adventure days
- Woven nylon face fabric handles the demands of daily wear
- FlashDry wicks moisture and dries quickly for maximum comfort
- Partially visible stretch webbing belt creates a secure fit
- Multiple inseam options let you dial in the fit for your look
- UPF 50+ rating helps keep you covered from harmful rays
- Mesh liner adds comfort to amphibious summer days
- Item #TNFZ9J2
What do you think about this product?
December 28, 2019
Not color fast!
I've had several pairs of these in the past and loved them. The most recent pair however faded the first day I wore them in a pool! After the second wearing the blue trunks were pink! Waste of money! They're in the trash while I can still use a pair I've had about 4 years now.
February 13, 2020
It says small size 5in, medium is 7in, and large is 9in. But when you try to pick a size it only gives you short or regular. Is regular 7in or 9in?
February 18, 2020
Hi Forest - According to The North Faces website, the Short inseam is 8" and Regular inseam is 10". Here's a link to their website that you can copy and paste in your browser: https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/mens-class-v-belted-trunks