Reliable year-round protection.
With a removable fleece liner, The North Face Boy's Chimborazo Triclimate Jacket is sure to be part of his daily outfit all year long. This three-in-one jacket pairs a waterproof, breathable shell with a fleece jacket that he can customize for versatile protection from summer rainstorms to winter's frigid temperatures. He can wear the shell by itself on rainy days, the fleece by itself in chilly shoulder season weather, or snap the two together when it's cold and snowy out.
- 3-in-1 jacket for versatile year-round protection
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent shell
- Removable high-pile Sherpa fleece liner insulates
- Adjustable hem seals out brisk breezes
- Zippered hand pockets secure essentials
- Item #TNF02MK
- Q & A
The jackets do not connect with a zipper
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
The jacket is beautiful in color and style, but I looked for a triclimate jacket where the inner jacket zips into the outer jacket. This one does NOT. Also, the inner jacket does not have pockets. Very upset. My kids complain every time they use it. Frustrated with how much it cost. Buying a triclimate jacket, it should be connected. I feel false advertising.