Select a size:
Chilkat II Boot
The North Face understands that young boys should, under no circumstances, be confined inside all winter. And so it designed the sturdy Boys' Chillkat II Boot--boys can wear it to school and go nuts on the playground, or wear it on a winter snowshoe romp with the family.
- TNF Winter Grip soles provide reliable traction on slush and ice
- Full TPU shank gives added protection against rugged ground
- Heatshield synthetic insulation keeps young feet toasty even in sub-zero temps
- Dri-lex fleece in the collar and tongue add extra warmth and dry quickly
- High cut cuff keeps snow and slush out
- Item #TNF2701
- Upper Material
- waterproof pig suede, [lining] Dri-lex fleece
- 200g Heatshield Optimal Technology
- TNF Winter Grip
- Claimed Weight
- 1 lb 14 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
4 based on 24 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.