Chilkat IV Pull-On Boot
Winter travel introduces icy peril for those who have any amount of walking involved in their daily commute. The Chilkat IV Pull-On Boot utilizes IcePick temperature-sensitive rubber lugs on the outsole to supply sticky traction, no matter the conditions.
- Casual snow boot provides optimal traction without added bulk
- Heatseeker insulation keeps your toes from freezing during your outings
- Nubuck suede upper construction is both sleek and abrasion-resistant
- EVA midsole offers cushioning support for long days on your feet
- DryVent technology keeps your feet dry from moisture and perspiration
- Item #TNFZAG4
- Upper Material
- nubuck suede
- Winter Grip
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
December 14, 2020
Appears nice, need to find a size to fit
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 11 1/2
- 6` 2"
- 195 lbs
I bought these because I wanted a slip-on winter boot. They appear to be well built and warm. The boot is not heavy. I wear an 11 1/2 D. I ordered a size 11 1/2 based on sizing chart, the boot arrived and my toes were pushing against the end. I returned the boots and ordered a size 12. The size 12 arrived and was just as short as the 11 1/2 but wider, so I returned that pair too. I wish I could give a better review of the boots. Backcountry's return and customer service were really good. I'll give Backcountry service 5-star.