Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Winter Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
Chilkat 400 II Boot
Winter travel introduces icy peril for those who have any amount of walking involved in their daily commute. The Chilkat Evo Boot utilizes IcePick temperature-sensitive rubber lugs on the outsole to supply sticky traction, whether venturing your favorite snowy hiking trail, an icy parking lot, or a work-site.
- High-top utility boot provides optimal traction and support for winter work
- Primaloft insulation keeps your toes from freezing during your outings
- Leather upper construction is both waterproof and abrasion-resistant
- EVA midsole offers cushioning support for long days on your feet
- Molded rubber shell supplies protection against curbs, rocks, and roots
- Gaiter compatibility and rust-proof hardware keep you prepared for adventure
- Item #TNFZAG5
- Upper Material
- full-grain leather
- Primaloft Silver Eco
- Winter Grip
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
January 27, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 185 lbs
They are high enough so the snow will not come over the top and they are surprisingly easy to get on and off which is not always the case. Comfortable to walk in and very warm. So far I love them. I read a lot of reviews about them being small, while they are certainly not roomy I wear a size 13 in regular boots, and a size 13 in these does fit albeit with little wiggle room. The fit very much reminds me of snowboarding boots.