Don't let that fresh pow slip through your fingers.
There's nothing like indulging in lift-accessed pow turns all day. It doesn't always work out like that but when the forecast lines up, grab The North Face's Men's Chakal Hooded Jacket and race up to the slopes to get in on the action.
The Chakal's DryVent shell fights off snow and rain to keep you dry during heavy storm days. Heatseeker insulation is highly compressible and boasts a high warmth-to-weight ratio, keeping you toasty on the lift while you plop down and catch a ride back up for refills. The powder skirt keeps deep snow out in case you biff it and tomahawk under the chair, and the helmet-compatible hood adds a little extra protection for when the snow really starts to fly.
- A solid resort jacket for ripping up the resort
- DryVent shell repels moisture during storm days
- Heatseeker insulation has a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Powder skirt keeps deep snow out
- Helmet-compatible hood adds extra protection
- Secure-zip pockets keep essentials dry
- Internal media pocket makes it easy to jam out on the lift
- Item #TNF03IR