Why We Like The North Face Ceptor Bib
The Ceptor Bib is armed with a robust 3-layer membrane and seam-sealed construction that keeps us dry in deep powder and spring slush alike. A full bib adds coverage for waist-deep runs, while a front zipper allows extra airflow on milder days. A single strap-suspender design allows quick adjustments with one pull, and an integrated waist belt helps us dial-in the fit.
- Durable and versatile shell bib pant for multi-condition use
- DryVent membrane provides breathable and waterproof protection
- Articulated knees accommodate a natural curve for comfy movement
- 500D nylon kickpatches add long-wearing durability in key areas
- Hip-to-knee outer vents with two-way zips provide custom airflow
- Zippered thigh and chest pockets secure the day's essentials
- Chest, leg vent, and thigh pocket zippers are water-resistant
- Boot gaiters and zippered hem gussets with snaps keep snow out
- Item #TNFZD4M
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (3-layer) [face fabric] 100% polyester, PFC-free DWR treatment [kickpatches] 100% 500D nylon, PFC-free DWR treatment
- fully sealed
- [S] 30in [R] 32in [L] 34in
- 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered thigh (internal gear organizer in right)
- zippered outer leg
- intregrated belt
- yes, adjustable suspenders
- Side Zips
- yes, with snap adjustments
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help